pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, December 08, 2005

dAys Gone By But Nothing in the End

Seriously,the title has nothing to do in this blog,just sake of the title.This week,is another peaceful week for me, no hoo-haa, matte rof fact,is just too peaceful- but i guess,the weekend gonna be spectacular for me haha.
Tuesday,for the first time i dye my hair,yeah..after 19 years of age.Actually,for the sake of money saving,i asked my fren to dye for me.Result? Failure,my hair is still pure black,charcoal black!!I'm not sure the method is wrong or my hair could not absorb the colour....sob,my 19 dollars just went to the drain,haih...
Yesterday,after 3 weeks after my exam,i finally tidy up my cupboard which loaded with papers and books.After 2 hours of clean up,gosh,5 piles of books and papers,i think the weight gonna be quarter of my weight.but sadly, today went to da recycle shop, she only paid rm 4,haihz,,...
On the other hand,lately, for no reason, i just think of my fren who always break up wit her bf.For me,u shoud not feeel sad,though it is alright to feel it for couple of days.After u breaking up,u feel that u really stupid or brainless for falling in love wit ur ex.She/he cheated u or ur ex find another one.Just let go of those memory and find a better one.I'm sure that u will better as u're equipped with experience and u will use those experience to choose,who is prince charming or who is the big bad wolf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home