pepz! this is my blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

My 100'th blog: A tribute :26 of Dec

I can't believe it, this is my 100'th blog.I have been blogging for more than half year, it is great though my blog is full of broken english and i just getting started.
On darker side,today is 26 of Dec,first anniversary of the deathly Tsunami.This what i encountered of this day last year.I was in Penang wit my family haha.Well,i didnt felt the tremour as most of the time we're in the car.
So, 12 something, i was hanging along the beach.The sea was still calm,as matter of fact was way tooo calm and muddy too-not sure was the sign of unfortunate event going to happen.1230+,we left Penang,at first we thought to take ferry to go to the mainland,fortunately, we took the wrong,so the bridge was the only way to go home.
How fortunate i was as i miss the big wave which strucked around 1 pm.It was really close call as i was really standing direct to sea which kill thousands of lives later.Apart from that,thank goodness as we didnt take the ferry as,if unlucky, th ferry would be a target of the Tsunami.
On the journey home,i was still no idea about what going on around the Indian Ocean.WEll, i was bit weird person as i like to watch of the shape of the cloud whenever i had a long journey.On that evening,the sky was pretty nice,i could see the clouds in a human form which it arrange nicely in a row leaded by a bigger cloud which also human shaped.Above of those clouds,i could see an angry face figure, strange huh?It might be denote that the God was fury and those human figure clouds were victims of the Tsunami and leade by Jesus..only God knows...
This is my 100'th blog,so this blog goes to the victims who lost thier life of this Tsunami.My deepest prayers and thoughts go to the families who lost thier loved one in this tragedy.May they see courage in this unfortunate events.God Bless....

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home