pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, December 24, 2005

ChrisTmas Eve

It is the most wonderful time of the year.But not for me.My wish for this xmas will never come true .The person i loved is still far away from me.I hope my baby is doing fine there and one day will come back to me.Nevertheless,people said 12 days of xmas,so i got 12 more days for my dream comes true.The turkey on the table is getting cold , the stocking will be hanging empty , nobody will sit with me underneath the xmas tree and nobody will ever sing xmas carol to me.Why this year christmas will be so black?!
If you here,we could cook a xmas dinner together, have a candle lit dinner counting to 25'th of dec.But it won't happen to me..so sad.I never thought i spent my xmas eve blogging and msn wit my frens...really sucks.But anywhere,the town is really jammed with cars,just now went to buy Mc D,gosh,it took me 1 hour!!
Yesterday,i watched movie wit my frens,it was a chinese movie.Got a line r very very meaningful: "In love,if both of us heading for a purpose will not be long lasting,likewise if without a purpose or destination,the long will last for million years"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home