pepz! this is my blog

Monday, January 02, 2006

2006: a Bad start...full of ?????

Sigh,this is a new year but why it seems it's very dark for me.Though i celebrated the new year under the bright fire works,but the intensity of the fireworks did not really light up my spirit for the new year.I could not even countdown wit my loved one.Now it may seem that my comin birthday and 14'th of Feb,without my loved one present.
No need to say my new yeAR resolution.I even dun hav thought for that.Every resolution will be ended up with other way round which i do not want it that way should be.I do not know where should i go this year..going up to the hill to acompany my present loved one and spend few months workin there or just staying at myhome town which the old loved that i cant still left behind.God,just give me some guidance and peace.I really dun wan anything happen between both of them.I dun want my loved one will simply leave me like this.
Haihz........happy new year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home