pepz! this is my blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

My first blog in the year of Bow wow

For those who reading this blog(the one who only read the blog is called Me),just wanna say have a spanking chinese new year!!!May ur life loaded wit fun and of coz,money!!
What i did these few days were all chinese new year celebration related.Started off with the eve.Had my reunion dinner in my grand mom house.Gosh,i ate a lot there.From chicken to fish,to vege to ice cream...wat i ate the most on that nite was the prawn with butter+milk as the sause.It was simply delicious.I even drank the sauce!!After dinner,was the routine chit chat which absolutely i realy not keen on.Back at home,countdown wit my tv and there it goes for my eve.
On first day of cny,the day it was whole day of tv.Not forgotten those programme where those fengshui masters would tell the wats the prediction in the year of dog.For me,as an ox-i was bit confused,some said bad some said good,some even said excellent.Nevertheless,i'm not a great believer for all those predicition-i just beleive in myself in all wat i do.The luck and happiness dun fall on you or automatically knocking on your door,u have to searc,stuggle and grab it.But i do not know why,i believe in Lilian too.Although she said that ox and chicken are heavenly matched but eventually,i break up with my ex.
Then at nite, i had a suprised call form she ying who is now in Ireland.It was preety sweet for me as just called me to wish me a happy chinese new year-Came to my class gathering time.Yeah,a very great gathering which only consist of 5 people instead of 30 some.Anywhere,i had great fun with them-gambling with whopping some of money,actually i did win hehe.
Today,went to my grandmon house again.Gosh,todday it was superbly hot til my underpant was soaked.At nite,just staying at home with tv again but this time i watched da male beauty contest show.I got nothing to say but they r indeed hot..i wish i could be fit like them,sigh.......