pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

CNY:Who let the dogs out?!!

So tommorow,the chicken gonna handover to dog for a brand new year.This wat i like and dislike about the CNY.
Like:::
  • Of coz,the new clothes.But then,this year i just bought one pinky shirt,it looks cute to me.I've no idea my tendency to buy new clothes just gone.
  • Ang pows $$$.
  • Holidays,nevertheless,everyday is holiday for me haha.
  • Meet my old and far away friends.I just miss them.
  • Fireworks but it is illegal to play.It just sucks!!

Dislike:

  • U guys just look up into the sky and u won't see a single cloud.The day is just hot until u drop.
  • early in the morning,u need not to rely on your alarm clock to wake you up.U will b waken up by the smoke from the altar.
  • gain weight.Yes,during Cny, i will eat non stop from 3 course meals,suppers,tid bits.And the list will go on and on.My face will be getting chubby.
  • Relatives visit.It was kinda boring if your relatives which are not close-knit visit you.Almost every year,they will ask or say:Alvin,study hard!!/U in form wat?/in future wat u gonna do-it just a routine for me every year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home