pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2006's resolution

Yes,i made a resolution for this challenging 2006.As follow:
  • I'm on my knee praying for the job in the place where my loved one is working.I had sent my resume,please God,help me.I dun want to c her alone and lonely there.I don;t care far or high,i dun care about Chinese new year,i just wanna be wit her.I dun care work long hours,shift or 0 hour of sleep,being the one i love so much,it is all worth it.
  • Get an good result for my exam.I know it seems very hard as i done badly but i hope i still can manage to show the result slip 2 my parents.
  • Watch formula 1 in speang.I know it sounds silly but i really wan to watch.For past few years,my school is the always reason for the cancelation 2 watch this race.Damn my education.
  • The most anticipatin event for 2006:spend 1 month plus honeymoon wit my lover.Hope can travel wit her too.Just imagin,everyday i wake up,can give her a good morning kiss,so sweet.
  • Education again,yeah getting a good uni and get a good degree.Life is so boring.Ever wonder i could get into uni or not.Actually ,i quite interested to get astro scholarship ,hope i can obtain it and be the next Ted Turner haha.
  • World peace.But i know it's only an utopian.