pepz! this is my blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

Give me something that i need that satisfaction guarantee

I have no idea why the year started off badly.HAd some constant quarrel with my lover.It is impossible to hav a couple life without any fight but lately we really almost fight everyday.I have no idea whose fault.But after self reflection for couple of days, i also did mistake as most of the time, i didnt give the suitable support bu instead throw cold water.I really dun want to fight with u bu t i guess since u so pressurized with your work and for me,still can't believe the fact...so any slight mistake will make it very big problem.I really dun want 2 b like this.I want the days like before with all those sweet and sincere words and the strong feel in love.Don;t ever to talk breakin up wit me as i need you to continue with my life......

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home