pepz! this is my blog

Monday, January 23, 2006

Do the world know today is my birthday?

Actually,i'm not in cc haha.I'm in some special place wit a mysterious person to write this blog.The day had finally arrived.23 of jan,yeah,is my 20'th birthday.Though i'm not celebrating in grand scale but i receive so many SMS,messages and phone calls from my friends and not forgotten thos e long lost friends,just wanna say a huge thank you!!!HUGS!!!!Thought u guys really forgotten my birthday.Nevertheless,i will celebrating a warming very belated birthday in few months time,so i gonna wait.Sigh.
Lately,i've been thinking i am really stupid or stubborn to wait for a reply that it seems very hard to reach.I think so but this is all i want for and i will wait til that limit.I guess the limit gona reached soon.So people ,angels,prophets and Da mighty God,bless me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home