pepz! this is my blog

Friday, July 29, 2005

WE Got New Head Monitor!!!!!


Today is a pretty bizzare day for me....these are many feelings for today: tired, anticipation ,boring, fun, cruel , pissed off ,unlucky, and lots more.
So i started off with my mouse disection- this is the astmosphere in the bio lab:

  1. Teary eyes could be seen in Pei Ming and Grace's eyes.
  2. Almost every gurls screaming and jar dropping to see Somash putting those innocent mouse in the jar which filled with choloroform.
  3. Mei Theng,Annie and me were busy taking pictures.
  4. Muthu and Woong hang peel the mouse skin off.(TOTALLY WHOLE SKIN)
For me?Of course fearless in dissecting a mouse.My partner,Foong Mei really reveal her bravery as most of the time ,she done the whole dissceting.RespECt! though u're looked small.Here are the some of the marked incident while dissecting da poor mouse:
  • I almost took 5 minutes to put the blade on the holder and it wasn't work it out.On the hand, my teacher only took 5 seconds.How stupid am i?!!!
  • Intially, we were lacking behind as while we peeling the skin off,others already peling the muscles but we finish peeling off the muscle, out of the blue ,they still peeling off the muscle.
  • I poked the mouse feet where by right should be on the hip.
  • By the way,Foong Mei and me observed 5 seconds of silent in the memory of the mouse.
  • eVERYTIME I ASKed sir wat to do,automATICALLY HE WOULD SAY identify
  • Observe the pumping heart of the stuggling mouse-it really sad to c his suffering,so Foong Mei cut his trachea for his betterment-he backed to his home with peace finally.
  • Give a funeral procession to da mouse-which safely buried in the dustbin.
This wat happened during the dissection.
This wat happened during my AGM.
The meeting going smoothly although the monitors were very shy to nominate the candidates.So,i decided to nominate almost lower six moniros for the Exco board for next term.
Ballot were casted and vote had been counted.Yow Zhen Feng had successfully gain majority vote( FIY- WE DO NOT HAVE ELECTORATE VOTE) and gary comes second.SO, i proudly to proclaim that YOW ZHEN FENG is the head monitor for the term 2005\2006.

Here comes the study group.
First incident,i got nothing to say actually.But,here's the pic for the assholess librarian.Hope ur lifeless and idiotic sperm reached ur cheap and moron wife's uterus.So,i backed inside the library.Wat an unlucky day for me.I left my car key inside my car-so how i gonna open my car !!!!My door is manually locked.So,thank so much to my god bro for driving me home and take the spare key.Thanks y'all.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... seat covers for 84 buick regal Best colleges for architect Lawyer&aposs for neurontin user&aposs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home