pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

SAVing All My LoVe 4 U


Sorry dude,kinda busy lately.Well,for one year in form six,i really started to study constantly almost 4 hours a day.However,i facing my tv and handphone while studying,so it less than 4 hours actually.So what happened from Sunday til today??Here's the story:
SunDay
Beautiful sunday indeed.I only could sing a song to describe this day ' the hills are green with the Sound of Music' .So today i got a short trip with Adrian and Lai Ying into somewhere in Msia.(I CANT DISCLOSE THE LOCATION DUE TO PERSONal reason).It was an awesome trip although it was kinda rushy.Actually, i'm kinda envy Adrian as they are so lovely.Haihz...i wish i could have my lovely dear beside every single day..nevertheless,no matter where you are.you always be part of me.
MonDay
Day after the trip,i was deadly tired but i cannot ponteng school as i wanna ponteng on the suitable day.(MIGHT BE NEXT WED).....In the TuesDay
This morning is freaking hot!!!Til my lips almost peel off.Boring day for me as usual,but in the chemistry's pratcial,we have to shake some chemical from bloody 10 minutes!!!Just imagine dat!!MY hand is really sore now.And more thing before i forgot, recess-i went to see Pn Cheong(my teacher advisor) concerning this Thursday AGM.So,she asked me who is the best candidate.Of coz i said the Sc1 monitor as he was monitor for f4 and F5.So,good luck for him!!!Apparently,no more suitable candidate as they are still fresh meat in this board.If not mistaken, last week,i asked whether wanna be head monitor.HE said no.Come on,being head monitor can be fun sometimes.
On the other hand,i got an overwhelm respond for the homosexuality.I guess this one should be put on my blog.
hi alvin. i read with great interest one of ur recent posts - 'a lil respect for gays/lesbians'. the 1st thing that caught my eyes was the pic of 2 guys kissing. u must be wondering what i think of it. well, to me, it's sweet. just as sweet as a guy kissing with a gal. u r right. public acceptance is always a big problem to gays/lesbians (or collectively, queers). the story about ur frd is very sad indeed. but it does happen to most, if not all, gay guys. it takes a lot of guts to come out to the people close to us, but it takes even more guts to go public. so many gay people choose to live in the closet forever. some even resort to the so-called 'norms' of the world - getting married to a woman and then living a seemingly 'normal' life. but i dun think it works. the (homo)sexual desire has rooted in a person for years, and i'm sure it'll be there no matter what. even here in australia, it's not common to see guys holding hands in public (i've only seen a few times), which is really sad, coz aust is a western country, so presumably the people here would be more open-minded when it comes to homosexuality. there's a queer department in my uni here. but i dun think it's very active on campus. many queer students are still struggling with the social stigma, and fearful that there're these homophobic pricks out there. so to be strong enough to face the 'world', gay people must back each other up.on a lighter note, gay guys can be really flirty. u got it right again. have u heard of this: ""They say that men think about sex every twenty-seven seconds. Of course, that's straight men. With gay men, it's every nine."" haha. i think thats very true. temptations are everywhere. who can resist it?


Lentghy huh?But is a matter of fact.When can people learn?So,i'll continue this issue on the other day due to time constrain.
Ok,back to me.Many people asked me about my love life.My love life is outrages i suppose.Which i could not disclose who is dat person as it will bring havoc to many people hehehe.Nevertheless, i love my dear very much.I could not afford to lose my dear.Got one time,i asked my dear what happen if we reAlly break up.....Gosh,my dear almost cry and said ' i love you very much..please don't abandon me...Walao eh,almost cry when i heard that.For my silly bunny,since the day i have you,i never thought of letting u go.You really brought back on my face..the beat for the heart ...last but not least, brought back the love in my life.Dear, you know it's true that always stick like paper to glue,i 'll save all my love ,my belonging and my breath,just for you.....I thank the lord i got you.( Is it a urban legend that i got a lover????)

By the way,the noric sport promoter ...hot stuff!!!!MUst see!!!!!!

For ANNIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!Sang seng loh!!Study la!!!!Exam is coming!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home