pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wake me up when septemBer ends

We already reach end of september.Say hi to october.Actually, i wish to be waken up in november as my sem break is in that month.Anywhere,it is considered end of the year, cant wait to enrol to the brand new year.But sadly, i still worry that i would celebrate my xmas without any present from my lover and i would not be able to say ' i love u' to my lover when the we step our foot into 2007 at 12 am.Dunno when and how my love would come.I'mnot desperate ok but just then i'm not strong enough to live alone.Is pretty sad you know,when there is nobody to talk too when you feel lonely,no shoulder to cry on when you're down and there is no good night kss or even sms before you sleep.Sigh,i know i'm loser but so what the hell,i want it.This is my life.
Anywhere, back to my contemporary life.It was sucks.when i reached home i would just sit in front of the computer and do my assignments.Damn it,why every assignment's due date like so close to each other.Sigh..Oh yeah,yesterday my so called Social Awareness club done a donation campaign in TCSJ.It was so not successful by the way as we would not able to enter class by class.But, i found that pupils in TCSJ were more generous than my campus.Why?they would donate 5 to 10 bucks.For TCPJ,max was only RM2.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home