pepz! this is my blog

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Should i Really ConfEss?

This feeling is killing me.The feel of uncertain bliss,lost,fear and speechless.Feel like banging myself on the wall.I know i shouldn't to be in love so fast and blind folded but then i just can't help it.I feel like wanna find her (though i dun have car in kl) and hug her and tell her how i feel about her.But then i might scare her away.Really know idea what 2 do.I saw your profile somewhere and you got some bad kinda thingy is sticking on you.Dude,if i really love a person i will take you as whole regardless your physical or mental disadvantageor problems.Sigh.I know this blog won't be read by you cause i barely know you.But i really scare to confess to you.Hope things will go my way and one day perhaps very soon,i will call you dear.I know the time is flying in the speed of sound for both of us,why don't do something good.