pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

OrienTation Blues

3 days of orientation,3 days of torture.Just joking but quite interesting and yet tiring.Just imagine, sitting in a room with a very freaking temperature(apparently, the room is powered by 2 high powerful air conds) and you a stoned in your place to listen very very long hour (9 to 5 pm) of talks.However, we were given some activities to minimized our boredom.
Well,my life in the college for 3days were pretty okie and better what i was expect.But i really do confuse with the places there as my campus is a high rise building and it shared with other tenants; i guess few weeks l;ater i will fond with places there....the so called Balinese environment campus.
Anywhere, my new coursemates there are friendly.Though we newly met and not very close with each other but then, you know we wouldnt stick to one gang or worse being a loner..we did sit together to have lunch.I don't know how to label this but it feels warm.It really eliminated my first day blues.I guess thats the wrap for my orientation blog.Monday will be my first class,gosh monday blues again.I hope it will turn out well.To add on,i really happy about the time table as is not that hectic as the class will ends in noon and i don't have class on Friday!But i heard mass com students have to many many of reseach and assignments but yet i still is not that resourceful by this time.Sigh.
On the other hand, i don't feel homesick.Maybe i living with my friend so got the sense of the companion.But i really conquer the fear of being homesick.For me, living in KL is almost the same in Ipoh though KL is haunted by traffic jam.Although,i have to take da trouble to go to my college but then hey,i'm 20 years old,is time for me to be independent,no more leisure life like inIpoh.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home