pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, July 01, 2006

BesT of LUcK and Bon VoyaGe

These few days, it was indeed a hectic days for me.I had to done many paper works concerning the application stuff.Thank God, i hand my document on time and hopefully i could get the scholarship.Oh yeha,where i going to study?Well i could not confirm yet but most probably the college which i said before,i don't mean kuktem.Anywhere,i hope i could granted the loan as it is way too costly.
Anywhere, last Thursday , me and my ex classmates held a farewell gathering in Friday.It was good to see them again.Most of them..still unchanged in terms of thier lookin particular me tough many of the girls kept lamenting about their gained weight.
2 years is just past in blink of the eyes.From the day we didn't know each other til now which the friendship is so called strongly bonded,i really happy and proud with my class.6 of them going UM and ironically,almost 20 of them going 2 private.
On the other hand,yesterday it was most embarassing moment of the year.I was informed that i had to give my document to the college's agent in Main convent but i don't know what was wrong with me,i ended up in Ave Maria.Gosh, you know the situation which like a lost person in the town,asking about the direction but the destination is in other town.Sigh...
Why the embarassing moment keep happening to me.This one even worse.It happened eveyr year.I talking about my school magazine.I look ugly every year.Maybe i'm not photogenic.But it really make me sick.I look so different between the real me and in the pics.Damn those cameras.
Most importantly in today blog,i wish all my friends who going 2 local unis.Best of luck.May you find loads of fun there and having great time of studying.For those who going real far like east Malaysia, bon voyage and remember me always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home