pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, July 15, 2006

In The end,iS a goodBye

After all,the sacred promise is meant to be broken.Although i self proclaimed that i'm alright after my disaster relationship but i still recovering and when i recalled it, the scar is excrutiating again.Hope i will get well soon in kl and turn over a new leaf there.
So,in this few hours left(as if i going to die),nothing much i wanna do.My life is without the purpose anymore.I've lost the colour and the fire.No more that good old alvin.
Anywhere, just now i went to a house warming which held by my old ex's classmates.His condo was cool.I even had to pass 2 guard house to reach his condo.Well,my home also have guards but free coz stray dogs haha.How i wish could stay in this environment-hilly and secluded from the city.Living wit my loved one.How perfect it is.
So everyone who reading this blog which i dun no people will read it..wish me luck in kl