pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ceiling,tv,bed and mE

Yesterday, another farewell for my buddy who is going to work In Genting.i bet that my life will be terribly alone and lonely.Now my friends in Ipoh are just numbered,i guess less than 10. Those who left are thosewaiting for private instituion enrollment, waiting for local uni and those senior who going back to thier respective unis.So,sooner or later..only me alone in ipoh.But anywhere,less than 2 weeks i'll be goign 2 study.For heavan sake i havent found the accomodation..Thats me ...Everyhting last minute.
Anywhere, tonight is between Germany and Italia.Fullest support for gerMany!
Beside,2day is foruth of July...happy birthday US!!Hope the troops in Iraq can return home safe and sound and..Mr Bush,no more war..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home