pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Days Are NumbereD

Yup.My days are numbered.Not i'm gonna die or have some cronic sickness.but, i'm gonna leave and study elsewhere.Well, you guys a re well informed in KL.So,dude,do find me when you are in kl,i'll be staying in Sunway.
So,yesterdya i chat with my so called bro,Andrew.I lament that nowadays i don't have fire/power the self confident in the things that i do.Yeah,serioulsy.I have no idea what happened to me.I'm not that Alvin used to who was confident at max.So don't be suprise if you see me like low self-esteem.Sigh.
So living Ipoh.No mummy's little boy anymore.No more car for me to use.No more Nasmir.No more Astro.No more air cond.Most of all,the limited money.I guess i need Ah long for reload my pocket like this video.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home