pepz! this is my blog

Friday, July 28, 2006

Crash And fall

Time really flies.I already done my first week of the course.Actually the total of weeks i have to undergo for this semester is 13 weeks.Basically,the first week of mine is rather boring.All we do is just nothing but reading-but since is the first week,i guess is alright to be stoned like this.And now is already weekend,i guess i'm gonna fully wrapped by spider web.
Nothing much to blog about my campus life here.Just typical lecturer and kinda close with my coursemates nowadays.And yesterday met a bunch of new friends and hang out with them till wee hours.They just a bunch of guys who are cracking tonnes of jokes-it really made my day.Thanks a lot.And for the first time, i hugged/touched an iguana.Damn john..i really scare when u threw the reptile at me.But then,my fear 4 the little dragon had gone haha.
Anywhere,i once said move to kl to get a brand new life and turn over a new leaf and put love aside.However, i can't do that really.The disease of fallin g inlove and crushing is come back 2 me again.Whats wrong with me?I'm such a loser who can't live without love.I suppose i labelled my love as my booster/cataylst for my journey of my life.In this current case, i just barely know her but then feel like wanna see her so much.Wanna be with you and wanna know you more.I wish i could be love again.but then,i guess is just a silly crush but if we really clicked,i really don't mind to start a new relationship.Hope i could know you more. Shit,i really miss you.ok,i know i should compose my self.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home