pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, September 24, 2005

My owN IDentiTy

Today, the teachers had given back our bio paper and math paper.Well,it just only slight increase ,but then i know i could make it better if sweat more and burned more midnight oil.apart from that,overall,there is bit improvement of da performance of da class.So for my classmates, KAMBATE!!! and reach for the stars!!!!!
Anyway,after skool me and fm went to parade to buy present for Wen Xin.Nothing much to say ...i bought two cups of yogurt and 1 bottle of Lassi.By the way,many of my frens said that my face kinda flashy nowadays,i dont that is a compliment or vice versa,however most them said i look better if i grow fatter.For me,although i consume fast food,eating tonnes of chocolate,my body figure is just stay put,but then i wish to grow more fitter as my both of my shoulders r pretty suck and it is ugly.
On the other hand,there was a words of wisdom which quite caught my mind.Being a teenager is all about creating an identity.So wat's my identity now?I've no idea.Is much better compared to last time as i could accept myself now for being who i am include my darkest side within me.For the people out there, if find problem within yourself or cant accept who you are,just be strong.Time and faith will guide us to da idealism of our life.Just be determined,hold on to your stand and you will finally accept yourself plus other people too.If u hav certain bad scar within urself,it doesnt matter,u know that you're beautiful in every single ways and words wont bring you down.
ATTN!!!!today is malaysian idol grand finale.PLZ VOTE FOR DANIEL!!!!!!(again,i was forced by my fren to write this,any how,daniel is kinda ok also ,rite?)

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! camping trips

 

Post a Comment

<< Home