pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wat?! New Car?!

Today is the first day of the post trial exam?Thought i could erase the nightmare of the exam but then today itself some of teachers had given back da PAPERS.It was below my expectation but then there is a tiny increase of my chemistry although i didnt study my inorg.Overall,it is bit sad for me indeed.
After skool,i heard a shocking news that my mom gonna change her car.REason the red old kancil had tonnes of problems and would be a waste if constantly fixing the car.And so i ask my mom,when we gonna get the new car?By this week.I mean WHAt????So, i would get to drive a new car hehe.So what car...perdana?jazz?chervelot???audi??? Dun ask me.
Apart from that, i accompany fm to buy the long awaited digital camera in supermarket around Ipoh Garden East .Ahiz..so good ppl got digital cam....Anyway,what was the funny incident happen was,so i came to basket which selling the balls,i mean the children toys.Out of blue,i found a white cloth stripe.Due to my curiosity, i keep on searching what is it...finally i reach down bottom of da basket.The thing is....... ........BRA. Could the management think about the children?they r innocent hehehe.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home