pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

September 11


So,yesterday it was the fourth anniversary of the Sep 11 terrorist attack on the Us soil.Although four years considered a long period,but the horror and the images of that tragedy still haunting us.Many people would think what are they doin,where are they on this very date.For me, iwas still studying my PMR books as just week before the trial.I was dumbfounded to look at the breaking news on cnn around 10.pm.It was really sad to look all the images which people trapped in the building,waiting for rescue but ended in death as the tower fell..just imagine the people in the plane,they innocent..no where to run,just waiting the plane crashed.Who have this heart to do this evil act?..So everyone who reading this blog, please observe a pause for those who perished in this tragedy.
On lighter note and more cheering,my exam finally over.YES,O>V>E>R over!!!!Thank god.Today paper was bit ok for me as i managed to do half the questions hehe.So exam,is over,what's the plan.Sleep of coz but apart from that i think i need sometime to breakaway,maybe holiday some where or just...indulge myself into the 100 years song.Dunno what happen to me,the song is just aorund me,esp these words,counting the ways to where you are....
Boob watch: Today i learning new sentence: the light is still on-ing.Cant imagine this sentence pop up from a teacher.