pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

MY Katrina


Katrina?yeah,this is what happening to me as if like the storm Katrina.It was devastating..my face got two and big reddish acnes,my hair is very messy and my eyes is going to be charcoal black.Thanks to my trial exam.So far,i still survive after the impact of my pa and math paper 2.My pa,erm..it was bit ok,at least i know what to write for my essay and the worst part was,i forgot how to get the radius for my pie....damn it.Anywhere,i managed to produce to pies,i think it is correct gua.For my math paper two-managed to do three quarter of the questions but no idea all correct or not,just keep my fingers cross.Biology and chemistry....are still lingering around and yet subside..how i'm gonna survive?!!
Talking about Katrina,the situation in New orleans is just beyond our imagination.Estimate 10000 of lives vanished, mass destruction and almost the whole New orleans is flooded.It was bit sad as i could not get the breaking news from the CNN as my astro is out of function for time being.Local tv got MNN..yeah,right but bit lame for me.
So,pepz,let's pray for the victims,prayers and thoughts ....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home