pepz! this is my blog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oprah Winfrey


Just mundane and ordinary day for me again til my nap nearly 2 hours.Just now i was reading newspaper and came across a cover story about Oprah Winfrey, da American icon and one of the richest women in da world.I was pretty shocked that her early childhood had to face hellish predicament such sexual abuse.Look at her now,how successful she is-really respect.She said the greatest pleasure is give more than receive.This phrase is proven when she gave every audience in her show a brand new car..really jaw dropping 4 me.Well,for me,is kinda true..when u give something,the smile on the recipient face..it just making me happy and make something different in to her/his life.So why not do more giving to da unfortunates and esp the hardcore people.Just save ten cent everyday and give to appropiate charity and u could make a life changing in a person life.For me,i won't simply give donation..i will make sure that the charity home really deserving or vice versa.For example: there's an old folkshome in Ipoh which most of the schools here had giving them tonnes of donation til the facility there could be star-rated.What about those which is not famous-thier homes which abundance with unfortunates?the wooden house eaten by termites??-On one particular day,i was havin wit my dear,then suddenly,there was a guy with no legs pop up under our table,just begging for money......y the ppl around dun fork out thier small amount of money to help da guy??u noe, crawling is his mode of transport....just sad...
Today,is the mooncake festival 's eve.Sigh!!I'm just blogging here with no one celebrate with me.Ai..my dear also got activity with frens liao..wat about me?Lonely,i'm so lonely..i'm nobody....Anywhere,happy mooncake festival for my frens and who is reading this blog.I hope i can celebrate wit my dear next time..playing candles staring the well rounded moon blessed wit h greyish ray...ai...just a wish now.
BTW:: plz vote for Daniel for malaysian idol-he is not bad and kinda cute too,just vote him la,plz la,50 cent only..u wont regret if he be malaysian idol(I"M FORCED TO BLOG THIS)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home