pepz! this is my blog

Friday, September 16, 2005

Dare MYself to Move

So,today is just simply a pathetic day for me.I have no idea why woke up so early and go to skool.That was really no teaching in skool and we even dun hav class due to Muet exam.For almost 6 hours,i just spend my time doing my math til i'm intoxicated with math ..gosh,u hav no idea how boring i was that time.
This past few days or sould i said the post-trial days,it just making sick.I even don't have da mood to touch my book.I guess i'll start my revision next week,hopefully.Kinda boring for me lately until got have time to do soul searching.I came to this planet,with all the existence and everyone 's here to watching me and wait for me.What gonna happen next?Dive into fallout and resistance,the tension is really great between who i am ...i dare myself to move and dare myself to lift myself up off the floor....i hope the salvation is here.......i have no idea what i blog here,must be out of mind liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home